Railsys Engineers with its partner Outdoor engineers offer a wide range of ropeway planning and engineering services, for both urban and hill stations. Engineering and managing ropeway and rail system projects containing following tasks:
Coordination with other parties (architects, geotechnical, landscape, suppliers, etc.) Evaluate quotes and assist with equipment purchase, Project management and quality control, Evaluate codes & regulations and Technical assistance for dealings with Authorities.
1. Bluewaters Island, Detachable Gondola and APM system (Dubai) 12/2014 – current Cableway Consultant.
2. Lushan Detachable 3S Gondola System (China) 12/2014 - current Cableway construction supervision
3. Sacheon (South Korea) 3/2014 Cableway Consultant.
4. Nuwara Eliya Cableway Feasibility (Sri Lanka) 02/2013 – current. Cableway Consultant.
5. Lagos Cableway Transit Technical Review (Nigeria) 11/2012 – current. Gondola Transit / Cableway Consultant.
6. Lusail Cable Car Technical Review (Qatar) 02/2012 – current. Cableway Consultant.
7. Sentosa Island Cableways (Singapore) 01/2010 – present. Prime and Specialty Cableway Consultant
8. BOH TEA Cameron Highlands, Malaysia - 2012/2013 Cableway Consultant.
9. Ogden City Gondola Transit Project (Utah, USA) 2006 -2007 -Gondola Transit Consultant
10. Malan’s Basin Strategic Lift Master Planning (Utah, USA) 2006 – 2007 - Specialty Cableway Consultant
11. Village Gondola (Mammoth Mountain, USA) planning 2001, realization 2002.
12. Alyeska Resort Lift Expansion Study and Delivery (Alaska, USA) Phase 1 (planning 2007, realization 2008) Phase 2 (planning 2011, realization planned for 2012)